Mark

Default LP tank valve removal UPDATE

Kent Fowler wrote:

As far as the hairspray thing. I'll say this. I work with
hydrocarbon reactions using super high pressures and elevated
temperatures every day. I know the physics. I know the math. I also
know what can happen if one little thing goes wrong.

Inside a petro chem plant which are generally held together with bubble
gum and bailing wire.

A PC plant is not a 100 pound cylinder.

Kent , your impressing me that your the type of person who no one else
can be right or you can't be wrong, no matter what.

--

Mark

N.E. Ohio

Never argue with a fool, a bystander can't tell you apart. (S. Clemens,
A.K.A. Mark Twain)

When in doubt hit the throttle. It may not help but it sure ends the
suspense. (Gaz, r.moto)