Posted to alt.home.repair
First and Last

Default Dark Cricles in Granite Countertops?

I just got new granite counters put in yesterday. They are not even
finished installing them since they have to come back and do the
cut-outs for the faucets.
I just noticed a bunch of darkened circular that don't seem random
enough to be natural. They are all about 3 to 4 inches in diameter and
close to evenly spaced apart.
I didn't notice that in the lighting in the granite warehouse, but they
are clear in the kitchen lighting.
What can those dark circles be and are they something that can be
removed or evened out?
I am not talking about different colors in the grain. I mean circular
blotches where all the colors in those blotches are darker than the
main part of the slab.