David A. Webb

Default Isn't this horse dead YET??? LP tank valve removal UPDATE

On Tue, 02 Dec 2003 16:38:44 GMT, Don Bruder wrote:

The instant you start trying to "pick my pony" for me, we're going to be
at odds.

Whoa.

I don't mind the argument, but lets keep the emotions down a little.

I don't think he was trying to tell you whether or not you could do
anything. He was just saying that in his opinion, my ability to
accept risk is greater than his. My argument is that it isn't,
because I don't believe the risk is truely present.

I considered the whole "it is not safe to drive to work" issue,
but I thought it was better to stick to the issue.
"If what I did was risky, please explain how"

Maybe people will develop a better understanding of how risky this
really was. Heck, I might even learn something.

Dave