Posted to alt.home.repair
mrsgator88

Default The state of our country

"digitalmaster" wrote in message
news

"mrsgator88" wrote in message
. com...
"badgolferman" wrote in message

...lower taxes...

Apparently you don't pay property taxes.

run for city council or county commissioner..that's who controls your
property taxes.The question was is bush doing a good job? your property
taxes are not controlled by him.I think property tax should be
outlawed.Why should I pay rent to the government for something I already
own?

Local governments receive a certain amount of federal dollars. As federal
taxes are lowered, local governments receive less federal money. To make up
the difference, property taxes are increased.