Posted to alt.home.repair
badgolferman

Default The state of our country

Tony Hwang, 6/2/2006,10:05:25 PM, wrote:

badgolferman wrote:
, 6/2/2006,8:23:11 PM, wrote:

basically is Bush doing a good job?

Negligible unemployment, roaring economy, lower taxes, no terrorist
attacks since 9/11, and so on.

All in all, I'd have to say America is in better shape.

Hi,
I know laughing is a good medicine. People like you provide that for
other cool headed crowd. Thanks,

I'm not the one fretting over the state of the nation. Actually I can
see the bigger picture than the OP and henceforth am much more
cool-headed. Now, if we could get ILLEGAL immigration under control
I'd be even more optimistic.

--
"The moral rot of political correctness runs deep today in both
national parties." ~ Patrick J. Buchanan