Posted to alt.home.repair,pdaxs.services.plumbing,misc.consumers.house
Scott

Default What to look for in a kitchen faucet?

On 05/31/2006 04:51 AM, * Stubby spake thusly:

I cannot recommend Delta. After a few years both of them began to drip
and finding the right kit to rebuild them was difficult. So, that's
the first thing you want to look for -- before you purchase the faucet.
Next, one Delta suffered pitted chrome on it after about 10 years.
Delta is the low end.

We've had a different experience.

Every faucet in our home a Delta faucet. They were all installed new in
1987. No problems whatsoever.

--
Scott
www.angrykeyboarder.com