jim rozen

Default OT Environmentalists may be in deep Kimchee

In article , Robert Sturgeon says...

Well, Ed, I've read a lot of your posts and the conclusion I came to
was that you were in favor of ever more restrictive gun laws. If not,
great. I can't help but notice that you are always on the "anti"
side. If you have been sneaking pro-gun arguments into usenet, I
haven't seen them.

The point is, if Ed cannot be convinced by phony trumped-up
statistics and flawed logic, and he's on *your* side, then
what good is this stuff going to do when applied where it
really matters?

Jim

please reply to: