Posted to uk.telecom.mobile,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.equipment,sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily

Default What Wiring needed to connect phone handset lead to PC?

wrote in message
On Fri, 2 Jun 2006 16:16:02 -0230, "Stan"
wrote:

Some seem to make an assumption that because of legislation
enacted in one country that "Is the rule" everywhere!

The only telecomms group this was posted to is uk.telecom.mobile

Guess what the uk bit refers to!

--

Iain

This of course, is where the problem of cross-posting pops up. The OP's
original post was copied to a number of groups. You saw it in
uk.telecom.mobile. We saw it in sci.electronics.repair. Whilst I am UK
based, many posters on this group are US / Canada / Australia based. Just
one of those things, and easily missed if you're not looking for it. I did
not particularly look at the groups that the message had been posted to,
just assuming a UK poster, as there was mention of Farnell and UK prices
;~}

Arfa