Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall

Default Gas Experts Required - Is Supply Pipe Size OK?

On Fri, 2 Jun 2006 15:34:59 +0100, Doctor Drivel wrote
(in article ews.net):

"Andy Hall" aka Matt wrote in message
On Fri, 2 Jun 2006 15:18:36 +0100, Doctor Drivel wrote
(in article ews.net):

Phil

It is standard practice to have the boiler gas supply dedicated to the
boiler only and no tee offs. Then you are certain there will be no
problems. Even doing what the sizing charts say cannot be fully
guaranteed
that one appliance will not affect the other. With the crap meter
regulators Transco fit and the introduction of pre-mix burners on boilers
it
is best do what I advise. Keep the boiler supply separate right back to
the
meter. Been there, done it, seen it all.

Been doing a spot of fitting professionally?

Matt, as you read, I said "Been there, done it, seen it all.". Do you need
a pro in your place to put things right?

There's nothing that needs to be put right, but why don't you post your
contact details for future reference.