Carl Byrns

Default OT Environmentalists may be in deep Kimchee

On Mon, 01 Dec 2003 12:21:20 GMT, (Richard
Lewis) wrote:

Carl Byrns wrote:

On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 23:48:14 GMT,
(Richard
Lewis) wrote:

Carl Byrns wrote:

Betcha a bagel he doesn't respond at all- that's his way of dealing
with anything he can't refute.

-Carl

That's fine, Carl. I'll be glad to refute you and Ed both.

No, you won't. All I said is Gunner won't reply to anything HE can't
refute. So far, I'm three for three.

Oh, now that's original. Talk about intelligent comebacks there. You
and Ed don't really surprise me.

Fact is, Gunner's quote was proven true as it is written and you and
Ed both said it wasn't.

Nope. I never mentioned the veracity of the quote.
Check the time stamps or get a real newsreader.

My post was: