JTMcC

Default OT Environmentalists may be in deep Kimchee

"yourname" wrote in message

. I do not feel
safer when there is a gun in the room.

This view is subject to change when a large, determined, violent criminal
(or even a small, wormey creep), who has been pumping iron for the last 10
years in the pen, decides to bust your front door down. Or in any number of
other circumstances where you cannot defend yourself or your loved ones with
your bare hands, or any impromptu sticks, clubs, ect. readily within reach
at the time. Or, when your loved ones are left to their own defenses,
regardless of their age, strength or infirmity. With a firearm "in the
room", my aging Mother has a fighting chance against the young, strong
predator. Without it, we are planning the funeral. The same can be said for
my much younger, and fit daughter. And a lot of other folks as well.

JTMcC, who feels much safer when there are multiple firearms in the room,
manned by law abiding good guys that know how to shoot.