Posted to rec.woodworking
Chris Friesen

Default Powermatic Model 2000 tablesaw?

Andy wrote:
On Thu, 01 Jun 2006 09:00:21 -0400, None wrote:

They also have the new
Sawstop(which they are impressed with). I believe the last time I was
there they said they have already sold abount 3 dozen Sawstops.

Would you mind telling us exactly how long you have been working for
Sawstop?

What, nobody's allowed to like the Sawstop without being paid?

I've played with it in person (not cut anything though). It looks like
a good saw, and feels solid. Saw a demo of the safety feature at a wood
show.

I don't like their politics, and I think it's overpriced. But the saw
itself seems just fine.

Chris