Posted to uk.d-i-y
Kevin

Default Adding a 2nd Radiator in the Living Room

I have a spare radiator after fitting a towel rail type in the bathroom so I
am going to fit it in the living room to give a boost on very cold days. If
I put T pieces into the flow and return in the hall way it would mean a long
run, about 25 feet, to the rad. Or I could divert the flow & return to run
closer to the rad then put connections into the rad.
Would it matter if there was a very long run off the flow and return to the
rad. This will be run under the floor and I intend to insulate the pipesto
cut down heat losses.

Thanks

Kevin