Posted to alt.home.repair
Goedjn

Default Neighbor with bright light

On Thu, 01 Jun 2006 11:49:04 GMT, "Joseph Meehan"

..
Could I call the power company to have it sheilded or disconnected? or
to at least tell them to replace it with a normal-sized porch motion
flood light? These damn lights are responsible for polluting the sky
at night.

Thanks, John

Local laws are all different. I would suggest starting with the power
company as they may take car of it as you suggest and they are likely to be
familiar with the local regulations.

Buy one of those million-candlepower spotlights.
Aim it at the yard-light. If it's got a daylight
sensor on it, that will turn the thing off.