Posted to alt.home.repair
Banty

Default Gutter clogged - who to call?

In article , HeyBub says...

miamicuse wrote:
I have a house with an interior courtyard where half the roof actually
slopes to this courtyard. For this reason there is a gutter around
the edge and eventually drains to a gutter which goes down and into
the the slab and bends and eventually comes out of the house on the
other end.

This is now completely clogged up from leaves and debris going into
it.

I have tired to shoot water using a high speed garden hose jet, no
luck...so I need professional help.

What kind of professionals do I need? Don't think I need a plumber
right? I don't think this is appropriate to shoot down a 3" snake
designed for a PVC sewer.

Any suggestions?

Neighborhood male teenager. Trade clean gutter for one hour of high-speed
internet porn.

Nice try, but I think you should just go get your own porn...