Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob G.

Default Neighbor with bright light

On 1 Jun 2006 04:00:14 -0700, wrote:

wrote:
pellet gun - every time it's replaced

I actually thought of that, but from the angle of the bullet would be
facing my house, it would seem to obvious who shot it and figuring I
complained about the light; she would suspect me of shooting it out and
call the cops.

So hop over the fence and do the deed from differewnt angles...LOL
Seriously call the power company and request that they shield the
light...

I am a backyard astronomer and any light can absolutely destroy my
night vision so I understand how I would feel if I were in your
position... finding a dark sky "site" is almost impossible anywhere in
the USA right NOW !

Bob G