M.Joshi M.Joshi is offline
Senior Member

Question

Just to clarify a few points:

I have come across a capacitor on the input which is to block DC; and also in the feedback loop which gives an Integrator function I believe however, in this circuit, there was a resistor in the feedback loop and another resistor and capacitor in series to ground from the inverting input?

Thinking about it now, could it form some sort of filter (High pass)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pooh Bear
"M.Joshi" wrote:

Hi,

I was recently in a job interview and was asked to describe an OP-Amp
circuit.

The OP-Amp configuration consisted of negative feedback with a resistor
and capacitor connected in series to ground from the inverting input.

I haven't seen this configuration before and I was asked the purpose of
the capacitor?

No DC gain.

Graham

Last edited by M.Joshi : June 1st 06 at 11:13 PM