Posted to alt.home.repair
miamicuse

Default Gutter clogged - who to call?

I have a house with an interior courtyard where half the roof actually
slopes to this courtyard. For this reason there is a gutter around the edge
and eventually drains to a gutter which goes down and into the the slab and
bends and eventually comes out of the house on the other end.

This is now completely clogged up from leaves and debris going into it.

I have tired to shoot water using a high speed garden hose jet, no luck...so
I need professional help.

What kind of professionals do I need? Don't think I need a plumber right?
I don't think this is appropriate to shoot down a 3" snake designed for a
PVC sewer.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

MC