Ed Huntress

Default OT Environmentalists may be in deep Kimchee

"John R. Carroll" wrote in message
. com...

http://www.rense.com/general42/laws.htm

US Report Fails To Link
Gun Laws To Violent Crime
By Paul Simao
10-3-3

Gunner,
Looks familiar but I am not certain this is the exact article. The story,
however, is identical and that was the issue.
The thing that originally caught my attention was the "unusual moment of
candor comment" in what I read. Why should it be "unusual" for the CDC to

be
candid with the public? WTF is THAT all about!

That sounds like editorializing by the writer of whatever you read. What
it's about is bad journalism, unless they documented a previous lack of
candor, with specifics.

--
Ed Huntress
(remove "3" from email address for email reply)