Ed Huntress

Default OT Environmentalists may be in deep Kimchee

"Richard Lewis" wrote in message
. net...
Old Nick wrote:

On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 23:48:14 GMT, (Richard
Lewis) wrote something
......and in reply I say!:

errr. I think Ed talked of looking at _populations_ and murders. It's
people that do the murders, not states...more people more murders.

No, Ed, Carl, and Jim accused Gunner of using a lying quote and tried
to prove it by re-interpreting it however they wished. The quote was,
in fact, true and it was Ed, Carl, and Jim who were "lying or fools
and probably a bit of both".

Ah, Richard, I haven't had time to respond to your earlier message, but I
will, and you'd be wise, I think, to avoid getting too cocky about it. You
were wrong that D.C. wasn't in the proper place in the tallies I gave, and
you've been more than a bit selective in the way you chose your states. Yes,
I have documentation.

So chill a bit while I get some work done, and we can take this up.
Meantime, be ready with your sources of information, eh?

Ed Huntress