Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
mac davis

Default What's a new turner to do? Musing about turning advice.

On 26 May 2006 08:42:52 -0700, "Wally" wrote:

Turners today don't realize how fortunate they are to have the many
resources that are available today for learning. Books, videos, clubs,
websites and more. Arch, you must feel the same way because you came
from the "old school" too.

I can 2nd that... especially with the web and the folks here!

I've learned more in the last couple of years (since I found this group) then in
the last 20 or so on my own.... and made some good friends along the way..
Mac

https://home.comcast.net/~mac.davis