John R. Carroll

Default OT Environmentalists may be in deep Kimchee

"Gunner" wrote in message
On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 19:44:23 GMT, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

"John R. Carroll" wrote in message
news

FWIW,
The CDC, in what was called an "unusual moment of candor" recently

reported
that gun legislation does not have a statistically significant

influence
on
gun crime in the US. If I can find the article I will post a link to

it.

Well, that would be refreshing to see, John. If you happen upon it, I

would
like to see it. But don't go out of your way for it.

Good lord Ed..I thought everyone had seen that one...

http://www.rense.com/general42/laws.htm

US Report Fails To Link
Gun Laws To Violent Crime
By Paul Simao
10-3-3

Gunner,
Looks familiar but I am not certain this is the exact article. The story,
however, is identical and that was the issue.
The thing that originally caught my attention was the "unusual moment of
candor comment" in what I read. Why should it be "unusual" for the CDC to be
candid with the public? WTF is THAT all about!

"People who want to share their religious or
political views with you almost never want you to
share yours with them." - unknown

John R. Carroll
Machining Solution Software, Inc.
Los Angeles San Francisco