Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Stumbles

Default Replacement Thermostatic Blend Valve (problem finding one)

On Tue, 30 May 2006 23:15:09 -0700, Mike Myers wrote:

Thanks for replying John.

John Stumbles wrote:

McDonald's
http://www.mcdonald-engineers.com/as...rmflow1_lg.jpg

and Gledhill's http://www.gasapplianceguide.co.uk/thermal_store.htm
seem to have the arrangement you're after.

It seems those are similar, the first one more so but neither look
much like my store being much more modern affairs I guess.

I meant that the mixing valves look like the same configuration as
yours

Shall I try contacting some thermal store manufacturers? I can imagine
them being horrendously expensive though

You could just ask what make they use and see if you can find them cheaper.