yourname

Default OT Environmentalists may be in deep Kimchee

Gunner wrote:

On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 18:40:12 GMT, yourname wrote:

Sorry my numbers are a few years old. I need a new Almanac
People who fear reasonable gun control are mis informed.

Define Reasonable gun control.

More or less what we have here. I think you have a point on must versus
may. In Mass the local cheif is the authority, some won't give out a
carry permit. I think that is wrong.

I will be the first in line to stop anyone from taking YOUR right to
carry away.
I just want to know who you are

Its really none of your business.

I disagree. Without the rules we have here, we would not know if you
are a felon or not, are taking anti psychotics etc. With no permit
requirements, we just don't know.
If a cop pulls over a guywith a car full of guns, how is he supposed to
know he's a felon or not. Gun permit would come in pretty handy about then.
I live in a safer state than most non permitting states,. and if you
lived here, you would be safer, and could have all the guns you want. I
think that is a pretty good deal.

When I sit in my best friends living room drinking a beer, my feet rest
on a metal locker full of guns and ammo, locked and way too heavy to
drag anywhere. I think he keeps too much ammo for safety, but that is
just my opinion. Just the fire issue, not the having of it.

Oh, and if David Koresh is your hero, you aint as smart as you sound

Gunner

"[T]he Clinton administration launched an attack on people in Texas
because those people were religious nuts with guns.
Hell, this country was founded by religious nuts with guns.\
Who does Bill Clinton think stepped ashore on Plymouth Rock?
Peace Corps volunteers? Or maybe the people in Texas were attacked
because of child abuse. But, if child abuse was the issue,
why didn't Janet Reno tear-gas Woody Allen?
-- P.J. O'Rourke, speech at the Cato Institute, May 6, 1993