Posted to uk.d-i-y
dmc

Default Work Around Part P for Kitchen Supply

In article ,
TheScullster wrote:

Ideally I would like to run the new feeds to the kitchen in new colour
cable, but then it will stand out as a job carried out after the
introduction of Part P.

Well, due to a timing cockup it seems that new colour T&E was available
before Part P came into force - so no way of knowing it wasn't done in
the short period between (unless the cable is marked 2006 or something of
course )

Anyway, wouldn't connecting up a ring be Part P anyway? I guess it could
possibly be argued to be replacing an existing cable...

Darren