Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Rich Webb

Default OP-Amp Configuration

On Wed, 31 May 2006 02:06:47 +0100, M.Joshi
wrote:

Hi,

I was recently in a job interview and was asked to describe an OP-Amp
circuit.

The OP-Amp configuration consisted of negative feedback with a resistor
and capacitor connected in series to ground from the inverting input.

I haven't seen this configuration before and I was asked the purpose of
the capacitor?

Just a swag based on your description but the impedance of the series
cap will fall as frequency rises, so less negative feedback for higher
frequencies and correspondingly more gain at higher frequencies.

--
Rich Webb Norfolk, VA