Posted to alt.home.repair
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

Default Genie Series II motion light sensor

Home Repair wrote:
Well the Safty beam sensor works, I was just wondering if there was
some how an added feature or something that I can add to enable the
light motion feature that I miss from my old home...

So when I would walk into the garage the light would turn on
automatically...

Why didn't you say so? Stop thinking about garage door openers and start
thinking about motion sensor flood lights. I have a setup in my garage that
cost less than $20. It's mounted on a ceiling joist and it operates two flood
lamps whenever I step into the room. I'm talking about the same sort of motion
sensor flood lights you might mount on the eaves outside your garage to light up
the driveway when you pull up.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

VE