Posted to alt.home.repair
RichK

Default KitchenAid Washer - blance problem

My own followup:

"RichK" wrote in message

Puzzling thing is a triangular shape part, which does not seem

attached
anything. It's located just under the tub

Part of the suspection....
http://www.applianceaid.com/suspention.html

From your link, it appears that the "triangular shaper part" must be

"skate
plate kit", which at the moment is just loose. Should it be attached in
some way to anything?

With the washer in the upright position, I moved the wash tub around
vigoruosly and maybe things fell somewhat in place. It does not shake as
bad. It still does some.

Is there some sort of spec on how much out of balance a new machine can be?
I've not owned a new one in a long time.

This one is good 10 years old and maybe it needs new pads, but I'd hate to
spend the money and time, just to find out that what I have now is "normal"
:-)

Regards,

Rich