DoN. Nichols

Default OT Environmentalists may be in deep Kimchee

In article ,
Ed Huntress wrote:

[ ... ]

And don't discount the strength of the pro-gun cultural battle. The
strongest case for it, IMO, is an article written by a Washington lawyer
named Jeffrey Snyder. The article is titled "A Nation of Cowards." It's all
over the web and it's very worth reading, IMO.

Then read an intelligent response to it by George Will, titled "A Nation of
Cowards?" It, too, is on the web. I'd give you the URLs but I think Gunner
has them set up as keyboard macros, and he'll beat me to it. g

Please *do* post the URLs. Gunner would post the whole web
page from each side, not just the URLs. :-)

Enjoy,
DoN.
--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564