Posted to rec.woodworking

Default wooden table

Especially for someone who needs a psychiatrist, PCP is not the answer.

I talked to my PCP once... then the lights went out and the evil clowns

showed up... i coulda taken them but the couch took their side and
attacked me. And to think the table just stood there and watched. As
did the lamps. Dont
worry, i sawed that mutha****a in half when i got up from the brutal
beating i got from the evil clowns and the couch. And bashed the lamps
heads in.
Drugs are not the answer, especially pcp. As you can see I need
psychiatric help and help for drug addiction too. I need someone to
come and take me to a looney bin and drug treatment facility. If no one
does I don't know what I'll do, I might kill another table with my
chain saw and this time I'll kill the chairs too. Call me so you can
take me somewhere and get me some help. 828.699.3093