Posted to alt.home.repair
Joseph Meehan

Default Garage doors

Kurt Ullman wrote:
The cable that attaches to my garage door and then to the pulleys has
come off and wrapped itself around the bar or whatever it is that the
pulleys are attached to at the top. Is this something an amateur can
try to fix? If so, any tips would be greatly appreciated.

My suggestion is to hire a professional. Those springs are very strong
and can be dangerous if you don't know what you are doing. Right now you
are looking at something that is also broken and that makes it more
dangerous. I am also taking into consideration the fact that you asked. If
you are uncertain, have it done.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit