Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Tech Data

Default Chicago, IL West Suburbs Hitachi Big Screen Repair

If you can wait a day, I've written a friend who has a shop in your
area and is an outstanding tech. You have a great product but, they do
require experience knowing how to isolate which shutdown circuit is at
fault. You have around 5 or 6 on that chassis. I didn't want to post
his info in the open with out his permission. I'd love to work on it
but, being in south Texas, it'd be a helluva service call. If you don't
find someone, I'll let you know tomorrow.

www.techdata-kicksass.net