Posted to rec.woodworking
Tim Taylor

Default IPE Deck Finished!

Ok, since we're on the subject, what is IPE???

"Tom Banes" wrote in message
Kije?

Anyway - yes.

Freud Dablo blade on the Milwaukee CS worked great. Freud forstner 3/8
bit for counter boring the holes in the edge boards for plugs - needed
2 after the first one started smoking in the hole.

I did find a legimate use for a belt sander though. Knocking off those
sharp corners! That was NOT precision work!

On Mon, 29 May 2006 21:27:05 GMT, "Leon"
wrote:

Very nice Tom. I am getting ready to make my deck larger myself.

Certainly need sharp tools but it drills kije a dream.