Posted to uk.d-i-y
DJC

Default Custom shower glass stuff..

The Natural Philosopher wrote:
I am faced with having to get a custom shower enclosure made up to fit a
fairly unusual installation under a sloping roof.

Can anyone recommend where to get the FITMENTS online? - local glass
suppliers are happy to cut and drill the glass and toughen it, but want
huge and silly prices for fitments.

Catalogues online and I assume they do mail order.
http://www.prefit-fittings.com/

Oh, and does one leave a gap at the top to let the steam out? Easiest
place would be at the door - simply leave it a couple of inches below
the ceiling..

I didn't for mine but then it's a wet room with a extract fan inside,
There is a small gap between the door and the fanlight in mine as there
is no seal at the top of the door.

--
David Clark
http://www.publishing.ucl.ac.uk