Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.politics,alt.politics.bush,alt.religion
LCZ

Default Memorial Day

No I served in combat. And according to what you have put in your post I
have more decorations than you. SO WHAT. They won't but a cup of coffee.
I don't think (like you) that because I served in combat that I'm something
special.
Are you saying that those who served in peace time are cowards? Are they
not as 'brave' as you and I.. You know I quit going to the VFW's because of
fools like you. People who think because we served in combat, we're
something special, that our opnion counts more than others. Bull!!

"JerryL" wrote in message

"LCZ" wrote in message news:
A veteran !

And when were you a veteran? In peacetime where the worse thing you could
get is a dose of the clap? Tell me you put your life on the line for a
good cause.