Noah Simoneaux

Default OT Environmentalists may be in deep Kimchee

On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 18:40:12 GMT, yourname wrote:

(snip)

Sorry my numbers are a few years old. I need a new Almanac
People who fear reasonable gun control are mis informed.

Maybe, but that word "reasonable" seems to have very different meanings to some
people.

I will be the first in line to stop anyone from taking YOUR right to
carry away.
I just want to know who you are

That's nice, but I don't see anywhere in the Constitution where it requires me
to satisfy YOUR desire to know who I am in order for me to enjoy my rights.
Would you also like to know who I am before I exercise any of the other rights I
have(or am supposed to have)?

It is easier to fight for our principles than to live up to them.-Alfred Adler