Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.politics,alt.politics.bush,alt.religion
JerryL

Default Memorial Day

"Mark Donovan" wrote in message
news:lLEeg.9104$VL2.5840@trnddc06...

"Charlie Bress" wrote in message
. ..

"Steve B" wrote in message
news:M3Ceg.93478$iU2.87439@fed1read01...
Now, now, now, don't go confusing the moron with facts. His/her/its
mind is made up. They have no time to read history, or to even
investigate what they spew. Just regurgitate party policy. Just like
the rest of this generation, they don't know a ****ing thing. They
can't spell. They can't conjugate verbs. They can't speak in anything
other than chatroomese. They can't balance a checkbook or make change
for a $20 bill without a cash register.

I don't think our President could do it with a cash register either.

Mark

Yes he could. As long as the money was coming out of the pockets of the
poorer people in this nation. He wouldn't dare dip his hands in the pockets
of the elite, his cronies, his father's cronies or Dicks'.
Yet, they will tell you everything there is to know about GWB, and the
way things SHOULD be.

Too funny.

Steve

That's funny. Until the end I could have sworn you were referring to
Dubya.

Charlie