Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.politics,alt.politics.bush,alt.religion
JerryL

Default Memorial Day

"LCZ" wrote in message
No you got it wrong!
Those troops would thank George Bush for the privilege of serving their
country. You're just to ignorant to understand. Everyone of those troops
volunteered, none were drafted. So take your 1960's mentality and do an
update. They not only volunteered, but they volunteered at a time of war.
This is called patriotism and courage. Something I'm sure you will never
understand since it involves character.
John Kerry said we should go. Hillary Clinton said we should go. If Bill
Clinton would have done his job instead of turning the White House into a
Whore House we may never have needed to go. But no one expected much from
a coward and a draft dodger who with his wife climb to the top on drug
money and dead bodies.
The U.S Congress agreed to send troops. They approved the funding. Bush
is the PRESIDENT not the KING. The Congress, including cowards and liars
like Kerry and Kennedy voted to support what is happening in Iraq. It's
not a one person decision.

You're like Cindy Sheean, the sorry - living in the 60's - disgrace of a
mother- who will never understand that her son is a HERO not a VICTIM.

Of course you're not going to let little things like FACTS and TRUTHS get
in the way of your cowardly ramblings.
If you don't like Bush. Simply say "I don't like Bush."
Do use the lives of AMERICAN HERO'S to try to make your uneducated
political points.
A Veteran

wrote in message
Lets thank G.W. Bush this memorial day for adding nearly 3000 more men
and women to the list of dead troops we remember on this day. Without
Bush we could all possibly lack enough troops to remember. And while
you are remembering your loved one, remember this: by memorial day
2007, Bush will add another thousand or more to the list, and for no
reason.

To truly honor the troops that have departed, and to do so in the most
patriotic manner, I want to say this in honor of the troops. **** YOU
GEORGE W. BUSH !!!!

Hey as-hole, I served 4 years in WW 2. I was in combat most of that time. I
have 2 Purple Hearts and a Bronze Star with clusters. Call me a coward?
Where the hell are you? How old are you? Why don't you volunteer yourself or
your family to fight an unnecessary war. And I'll simply say:

I DON'T LIKE BUSH AND I SURE AS HELL DON'T LIKE YOU!!!!!!!