Larry Jaques

Default OT Environmentalists may be in deep Kimchee

On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 17:51:36 GMT, "Ed Huntress"
brought forth from the murky depths:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message

I'd like to see those workbooks, please, Ed.
(Deslash my email address and insert a 'v'.)

They're on their way. I make them for my own use, so you'll have to supply
neatness and organization as you see fit. g

And just WHERE do you suppose I'll find those around HERE?
I thought they might have a bit more info, but thanks
anyway.

Both. He was a senator in the CONgress.
http://www.google.com/search?&q=andrew+ford+handgun

Which country? It wasn't the US Congress. g

Shame on me. I allowed a Google header to lead me astray. blush

Like peace and quiet? Buy a phoneless cord.
http://www/diversify.com/stees.html Hilarious T-shirts online