Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.politics,alt.politics.bush,alt.religion
Steve B

Default Memorial Day

"Morton Davis" wrote in message
news:0TBeg.753492$084.136459@attbi_s22...

wrote in message
Lets thank G.W. Bush this memorial day for adding nearly 3000 more men
and women to the list of dead troops we remember on this day. Without
Bush we could all possibly lack enough troops to remember. And while
you are remembering your loved one, remember this: by memorial day
2007, Bush will add another thousand or more to the list, and for no
reason.

To truly honor the troops that have departed, and to do so in the most
patriotic manner, I want to say this in honor of the troops. **** YOU
GEORGE W. BUSH !!!!

WEll, ****TARD: What about the over 8000 American service personnel who
died
in the same period outside of Iraq? Don't give a flying **** about them,
do
you? They don't fit into your little fully occluded bone mas of a skull.
The
death rate in Iraq is 2.3 per day. The death rate in Vietnam was 75 a day.

Iraq isn't George WAlker Bush's fault, nor are the deaths of our service
personnel. Iraq had to be dealt with. Clinton is a chicken**** cowards and
true deserter. John Kerry has three Purple Hearts and zero visible scars.
Al
Gore cried like a baby to be allowed to leave his body guards and his
cushy
job as a half-assed miltary photog/reporter to go to divinity school, from
which he promptly flunked out because he religiuosly smoked pot rather
than
study religion. In Vietnam he smoked OPIUM. Then he had the nerve to
criticize Bush's service. A four month "tour" of smoking OPIUM in a war
zone
while others fought and died. Clinto and Gore - chicken**** mother****ers
and Kerry - the TRAITOR who conspired against his country in time of war.
Saved by Jimmy the Peanut and Ted the MURDERER.

**** YOU.

Now, now, now, don't go confusing the moron with facts. His/her/its mind is
made up. They have no time to read history, or to even investigate what
they spew. Just regurgitate party policy. Just like the rest of this
generation, they don't know a ****ing thing. They can't spell. They can't
conjugate verbs. They can't speak in anything other than chatroomese. They
can't balance a checkbook or make change for a $20 bill without a cash
register.

Yet, they will tell you everything there is to know about GWB, and the way
things SHOULD be.

Too funny.

Steve