Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.politics,alt.politics.bush,alt.religion
Robert Gammon

Default Memorial Day

W. Wells wrote:
Every war has it's cowards.

OK, yes there has not been a war fought in the history of man that got
universal agreement that it was the RIGHT thing to do.

However, to label those that disagree as cowards is a bit harsh.

Yes, there are some with cowardly tendencies, but most have a genuine
disbelief in this war (whichever war it may be)

Leaders of nations have a TERRIBLE responsibility to us all. They have
access to enormous amounts of information (most true, some not), are
barraged night and day by people who want something from them. That
they are able to function in this environment is amazing, I dont care
whether we are talking about the USA, UK, France, Germany, Japan,
Russia, Canada, Mexico.... The issues that face all of them differ only
in the internal politics of the nation and the external pressures that
they face.

wrote in message

Lets thank G.W. Bush this memorial day for adding nearly 3000 more men
and women to the list of dead troops we remember on this day. Without
Bush we could all possibly lack enough troops to remember. And while
you are remembering your loved one, remember this: by memorial day
2007, Bush will add another thousand or more to the list, and for no
reason.

To truly honor the troops that have departed, and to do so in the most
patriotic manner, I want to say this in honor of the troops. **** YOU
GEORGE W. BUSH !!!!