Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.politics,alt.politics.bush,alt.religion

Default Memorial Day

George is a war monger who is trashing his own party who worked so hard
to get him elected.

The current bloodbath is Iraq the coming one is the fall congressional
election.

With the republicans in full control we have this endless war, graft
and corruption in congress at a all time high, constutional protect of
citizens has been forgotten with domestic spying without search
warrants.. internationally we are looked at like the USSR used to be.
Black prisons and torture.

Bushes last 2 years will see a democrat congress having neutered him,
impeachment investigations and everything else that goes to a president
who lost his way with too much power.

The real tradgery is the troops who will sadly be looked at like
vietnam vets are. They were forced to fight and came home to disgrace.

Worse are troops missing body parts, never to have a normal life, the
wives, parents and children who will live with this horror for the rest
of their days.

Lets not forget the innocent Iraquis just trying to live their lives.
Imagine what the US would be like if someone managed to invade here
without providing enough troops for security. Our country would be like
iraq

Vietnam and Iraq have one big thing in common, we made war without
giving the troops enough to win, for fear of overwhelming the enemy. IF
YOU GO TO WAR OVERWHELM THEM and do it RIGHT or stay home!

As I personally told Melissa Hart our house member....

Your going to lose your job because you havent supervised bush
properly, that rubber stamp of yours will get you unemployment come
november.

!!!!LETS TAKE BACK AMERICA!!!

MURTHA FOR PRESIDENT!