Larry Jaques

Default OT Environmentalists may be in deep Kimchee

On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 19:44:23 GMT, "Ed Huntress"
brought forth from the murky depths:

"John R. Carroll" wrote in message
news

FWIW,
The CDC, in what was called an "unusual moment of candor" recently

reported
that gun legislation does not have a statistically significant influence

on
gun crime in the US. If I can find the article I will post a link to it.

Well, that would be refreshing to see, John. If you happen upon it, I would
like to see it. But don't go out of your way for it.

Wasn't that recent post (this year) about the CDC releasing
a report saying that they couldn't decide on anything, that
the stats from 40 odd reports were incomplete? I wondered
why the Center for DISEASE Control had a gun stat committee.
Here it is: http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/rr5214a2.htm
The posts were here back in October:
http://www.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&c2coff=1&th=ea1978117eebd65f&rnum=1

John, was this the report you referred to?

Like peace and quiet? Buy a phoneless cord.
http://www/diversify.com/stees.html Hilarious T-shirts online