Posted to rec.woodworking
Richard Cranium

Default Rail and Stile

I agree there is lots of good advice here. I believe the advise that
seemed to be the definitive was that from Slim when he said there
could be a problem with hardware compromising the joints with full
width rails.

With that said I will be having the stile be full length.

Regarding your question about anyone calling me Dick. No, they
usually call me by my real name -- Paul. Hehehe. I saw a bogus
credit card once that was in the name of Richard Cranium and I thought
it would be a good nick name for the usenet. It's surprising how many
believe it's my name.

R.C.

On Sun, 28 May 2006 11:41:35 -0700, jo4hn
wrote:

Richard Cranium wrote:

[snip]

Lots of good advice to which I can't add much. You might look into
books on cabinetry (I have a couple that I can't get to at the moment).

But I have to ask: does anyone call you Dick?

curiouser and curiouser,
jo4hn