Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Too_Many_Tools

Default OT - Those *#&#%$^& Drivers With Cellphones

"
On Mon, 29 May 2006 10:35:22 GMT, Nick Hull
wrote:
In article .com,
"Too_Many_Tools" wrote:

You drink...you walk.

Better than banning cell phones or alcohol (prohibition didn't work) is
to treat them as premeditated.

Oh no, Nick, you're talking to TMT, who wants to ban _everything_
except
for evil things like, you know, proving you live where you want to vote

and other things of that nature. Personal responsibility doesn't
exist
in it's word, so it assumes it doesn't exist in the rest of ours. "

Yes Dave, I am against drunken gun carrying groundhogs driving while
using their cell phones. LOL

In all seriousness, I get to visit five gravesites today that resulted
from a drunk driver.

There is NO excuse for drinking and driving...NONE.

If I am on the jury of a drunk driver who has killed someone, they
won't be going home to drink again any time soon.

TMT