Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jim rozen

Default OT - Those *#?%$^& Drivers With Cellphones

In article , Gunner says...

and all CB radios removed from all truckers. Odd..I dont recall very
many wrecks as a result of CB radios, do you?

Funny how you never *did* see many trucks just stopped in the middle
of the road, with the driver engrossed in his CB radio converatsion.

Last week the count was *three*, three morons who got so wrapped
up in their phone call they just stopped in the middle of the
road.

Here we have the perfect example why Jim's Rule should be
adopted by car makers: all safety devices should be removed
from cars. No more seat belts, collapsing steering columns,
ABS brakes, traction control units, air bags, safty glass, etc.

Then the driver's seat should be installed in front of the
front bumper.

At that point if the driver really, really wants to 'phone home'
then they should be free to do so at any time, in any place.

Jim

please reply to: