Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B

Default OT - Those *#&#%$^& Drivers With Cellphones

Failure to pay full time and attention to driving. A law that is already on
the books. If an officer sees you doing ANYTHING in the car but driving,
they should be able to cite you. Adjusting the radio, putting on makeup,
talking on a cell, slapping the kids, whatever. If the officer can see that
the activity is affecting the driving, they should be able to cite.

I do not understand for the life of me how anyone here who actually drives
can take a pro cell phone position. All one has to do is drive, and they
will encounter people who have the cell glued to their ear, and are intent
into the conversation, and not into the driving.

Statistics are there. Cell phones are dangerous. The time is coming when
action will be taken. Until then, people will die, and pain will be caused
by the liberal bent who think their phonecalls and "rights" are more
important than public safety.

Steve