Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gerald Miller

Default Home-built Grass Vac?

On Mon, 29 May 2006 04:03:45 GMT, Mickey Feldman
wrote:

Anyone here built a grass clippings collector for their garden
tractor? Something that would fit on the 3-point hitch and probably be
driven by an old lawnmower motor (vertical shaft) since they're a dime
a dozen.

I'm wondering about the blower part in particular. My first thought is
that something like the impellor used in a shop dust collector would
work well, but perhaps experience says other wise?

Any shared experience or speculation welcomed.

Thanks,

Mickey

Seems to me I recall discussion some time back about a home built yard
vac.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada