Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default American Air Industrial Compressor pedigree?

On Sat, 27 May 2006 16:03:43 GMT, "Peter Grey"
wrote:

"RoyJ" wrote in message
ink.net...

As for "installing" it, that is pretty much the same for any compressor.
You will want a 220 outlet as well as a flex hose running to your fixed
piping. Install it so it can be swapped out in 15 minutes.

Installing it in my tiny shop is more involved than that. It'll involve
separating the tank from the rest of the unit and putting them in different
parts of the shop...

Would it be possible to install it outside of your shop and just plumb
it in? That's where mine's going. Not for lack of room, I just don't
want to listen to it.

Snarl