Julio Julio is offline
Junior Member

Smile

Hi Richard,

What do you mean by normal letterbox flap?
I'm working on something.
maybe I can help.

Regards

Julio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Faulkner
Hi,

I live in a flat where the letterboxes are a bank of 7 at the front
door. They all have normal letterbox flaps but the mail falls into a
fairly shallow box and is easily removed from outside.

Some of my mail is being stolen from my letterbox - before I get to it,
and I am reasonably sure that someone is having a go at identity theft
or similar.

The simplest answer would be 7 new letterbox fronts, (i.e. the flaps +
surrounds), which are too narrow to get fingers through, and with a lip
on the inside so the letters fall below the lip.

I can find lots of normal letterbox flaps, but none that are narrow, nor
with the security lips.

Any ideas??

Many Thanks

--